Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Same status here VP.  My acct was really taking off prior to CCP/covid, began to recover after the first diluge of CCP.  Then rather strange timing Putin gets CRAZY and my FLIGHT comes back to the tarmak.  Not a rough landing save for NAK/NDM,,,,,,,( reason for holding NAK is that should it come HOME,, WOW at these levels and NAK easily could go to Hundred dollars per share overnite as soon as the "epa" gets their fingers off of the 2.5 Billion DOLLARS so far invested by CEO Ron Thiesen into the Pebble. All of my plays are drilling as well save for NAK/NDM.  "I" lord willing plan to plop a grand into NAK as well back more into "lbsr".  Somehow the "sec" has deaf ears i contacted them and OH suprise suprise,, they asked me how did this damage my acct(?) and would it directly cause me personal losses,?what proof did i have to present?/ LOL to me it is so funny,,,,,,,for REAL,,,,,,, they let the BANK houses get away with major scams and they get slap on the wrist,,,,,,, to the billion dollar share distribution by the "board to themselves only" and by the degorging of JB with a knife in his back.  As for HM,,,,,,,some day!  apprecieat your reply,,,,,,, 

New Message
Please login to post a reply