Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

Here is a new form 8-K released 9/25 related to the two form 4  related the other day. I always appreciate any valid input and reasonable explanation of what it means. Here is most of the 8-K

Prior to issuance of Class A common stock, the company had 28,470,167 shares of common stock issued and outstanding and each share of common stock has one vote on all matters submitted to the shareholders for a vote. Each of the issued and outstanding shares of Class A Common Stock has 200 votes per share and the holders of such shares vote with the holders of outstang common stock...Accordingly, the 500,000 shares of Class A Common Stock have a total of 100,000,000 votes on all matters submitted to shareholders for a vote which represents 77.8? of the total number of shares eligible to be cast and may deem to be in contol of the company.

Well, I guess those Class A shares can outvote all of us, but I still hope they did this to prevent anyone else from controlling the company. And God, please no reverse stock split. Any explanation on what this 8-K means specifically. And how it relates to anyone here who owns xommon stock like me. Thanks

New Message
Please login to post a reply