Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

brethren, just wondering what color rouge lipstick negative nancys' will be wearing over the next 6 months to kiss BG's and PO's buttocks for a job well 'almost' done.... to my felltow LONG TERM holders and not JB sycophants... one in which is a guru with no shares, yet gives up updates on the daily which any one of us can simply click upper left or go to our personal trading platforms..... do you actually click out and sign in on another name just to keep the fealty, and a thumbs up.. like many LONG term holders, not fair weather fans... since 2012/13, i've been a holder, and at one point held 1%... Truth is, when i invested, we had 4/5 claims....north pipes.. silver bell..etc.... went down to 1.. hay.... we were going to go bankrupt through dilution within 12-15 months... so f'in' cool that there was 10M available after failed ceo was kicked out by others in the company... still haven't gotten a reply to my middle east mine finders application, nor was i allowed to engage at the airport without a clear nda, not explained before i took the flight... that being said... thank a god for BG and PO, for keeping us alive during the transition.... minimal dilution! and what kept the lights on (again, my term i said 8 years ago, when there were actual sharedholder votes) was and is BG's and PO's own money!  and since they took over they ADDED a claim within our scope, robber chicken or whatever... gold... good... we all know, just getting a 'nugget" of good news concerning that, will lead to the expanse of hay..such a wonderful game of penny stock fun... but to my brethren... it finally happened, and please give credit to JB for the ZTEM's, BG for keeping us afloat with his own money, and PO for getting us closer to the finish line (with a substantial amount of money/risk).... still here, and more viable than ever... only took 10 years... finally... a decent and commtted ceo... never saw JB put in one dollar, but never hesitated to extend his own options... 10M after the fact... really?  need an uranium quote about this time.... or some feckless news of surrounding mining companies nearby.... we are here for hay...  "I don't have the losses to make up that some of you have".  well that kinda defines everything doesn't it.... why talk... try the black lipstick instead.... go team,  j  

New Message
Please login to post a reply