Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Photos from The Red Rock Canyon gold property, Cochise County Arizona

Hi Tracy. The caption says, "New sampling is with ALS Labs in Tucson." Does "new sampling" mean ALL the sampling done since channeling began on March 5th, distinguishing them from, "previous fire assay results"? Or are there channeling samples that precede the "new sampling"? I'm guessing that if all the channel sampling falls into the "new sampling" reference, then every sample from March 5th to the present is with ALS Labs and no assays have been completed. I know, I know. However much info we're given, it always leads to more pesky questions. Thanks for whatever info you have given and any more elaboration you can possibly offer. 

A quick note about FBLG: I look at the pipeline page on the site every so often to see if the pipeline bars have moved forward to the right. MS looks like it is pretty much exactly at the end of phase one and ready to go into phase two (of three). That is after a little over two years. It will be interesting to watch for all the pipeline bars inching their way to the right, but as usual, I guess the "watched pot never boils" saying probably applies here too. Which would mean slow, steady progress and no such thing as some type of quick breakthrough. As always, I am very interested in other opinions on this. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply