Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

It's hard to argue with your feedback on a muted response due to small sample size. My unanswerable question is how much info do we need before a potential partner takes what they feel is an acceptable risk and signs on. I hope it is some time between now and when the channel samples done in the next two weeks come back from ALS in Canada (as per the NR)...and before all the 3-modeling is completed. In other words, what's the threshhold to make the risk/return acceptable for the right mining company or private entity? Again, I am more wondering out loud than expecting an answer. Just a little story: I have a friend here in Buffalo who was cleaning my apartment complex as a part-time job until she quit about a month ago when she won a million dollars on a NY state scratcher lottery ticket. She took the $463,000 (approximate) lump sum. Were I to win that amount of money, I would put 3/4 of it in a very safe investment. But I guarantee with what I know right now about LBSR, I would invest about $150,000 of that in Liberty Star in the form of a loan like Pete has been making. Just shooting the breeze because posting here is one of my favorite hobbies. (smiley face emoji here)

New Message
Please login to post a reply