Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free

It was on March 3rd that LBSR announced the first work--the channel sampling--had begun at Red Rock Canyon. It was on July 9th that the "bonanza grade gold" NR came out. That's about three months and one week later. It was in this same NR that the company said there would be about two more weeks of channel sampling along with grab samples and then those samples would be sent to the Tucson lab and then on to Vancouver.. In a few days that will be two months and one week since the 7/9 NR and about seven weeks estimated that the samples would reach the Tucson lab. So if I am calculating correctly...and we assume a similar time line...then we have a few more weeks until we can expect a NR on those two weeks of channel sampling and grab samples. As usual, there is no way to figure in the factor about how busy the labs were/are. All conjecture as usual, but I remain hopeful that we will get the next news release on sample analysis some time in October. I hope the company proves me wrong and announces something sooner. Then I think it's on to the 3-D modeling and then the "mechanical" stage, which could really get exciting!

New Message
Please login to post a reply