Liberty Star Uranium & Metals Corp.

Combining Classic Mineral Exploration with State of the Art Technology

Free
Message: Re: NEWS: Liberty Star Minerals Reports Promising Gold Assay Results from Red Rock Canyon Gold Project

RE: work at Hay Mountain

In the NR release about Geraldo King being added to the board, he was quoted as saying, "We have a unique opportunity to launch a near-term, high grade, precious metals cash-flow generating platform while we consolidate the vast value of our copper property." For good or bad, it sounds like they are going to focus on RRC to the point of drilling and starting to generate income before they go back and continue work at Hay Mountain. I think it makes sense on a limited budget. I've said before, I doubt there is even a drill anymore at HM, and maybe the only work being done, if any, is the work being done offsite by Jim Bryce to plan ahead on the deeper and angle drilling. All just the usual guessing on my part. If so, one can only hope that the work being done on the 3-modeling at RRC will hasten the drill program mentioned in today's NR. Which, I would imagine, could require outside funding as opposed to Pete funding it and heaven forbid, Diagonal having to get more involved. (gag)

New Message
Please login to post a reply