One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Ok I'll switch roles here a bit. I do believe the project has been approved and will eventually move forward. I also believe the mysterious post from last winter, was a brief glimpse of whats actually going on behind the scenes. I've always felt, that management was navigating uncharted waters way over their head. But then that's what allows us to get in on it at penny stock prices. At the same time the government, really doesn't have any idea how to proceed either. So its a case of the blind leading the deaf.

I keep getting this image of management sitting by the phone, impatiently waiting for a call from government. When the phone finally rings, their asked to provide some document or to perform some task. Which they do in a matter of days if not hours, submit document thinking this is it now we sign, just as soon as they call us and tell us when. Only when the next call comes weeks, months later, its another task of some sort.

Now I'm sure management would assure me that that's not the case, been working long hard hours behind the scene. Setting up the company making appointments and such. To which I say for 3 years? Thats how long it has been 3 years. What exactly have you been doing for 3 years? You haven't even got the DA signed yet, and you obviously have no clue how much longer. How long did you say its going to take to actually build this thing?

New Message
Please login to post a reply