One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

From the small amount of shares traded the stock dropped 30 cents. This I believe is due to what we would are told " the financial agreement and the DA will be happening shortly" and nothing happens. How many months and or years can this go on. We are close but no cigar, we are on the 1 yard line with 4 downs remaining, we are one half step away from home plate, very frustrating to stockholders an I am sure management also. They are the biggest shareholders and have the most to lose

Major comapnies sit around a table and finalize contracts with many more disputes in front of them in a timely manner. Omagine management seems to have a problem with the finalization. Maybe an outside mediator can make this project go forward.

I am a believer that this project will happen one day but the question is why is it not happening sooner than later.

On a funnier note a friend of mine who is also a shareholder goes on vacation the same time each year and for the last few years he always says to me "if the DA is signed call me, email me but definately get in touch with me. He is leaving for that same yearly vacation next week and I asked him if he would like me to get in contact with him. His very funny response was, No need to I am only going away for 6 weeks and I expect nothing to happen that quick, maybe if I was going for 6 months I would ask you.

scary isn't it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply