One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

I'd take the low volume as a positive as there is a lot of nervousness over the "delays" in getting the DA signed. There isn't any reason for it NOT to get signed and it WILL happen. It's just the waiting that's got at least me on edge ... and I suspect others, too. So there is probably a hesitancy to sell many shares right now in anticipation that it will pop soon with the signing of the DA (but maybe some are taking a little $ off the table due to nerves and/or general market declines). And there's a hesitancy to buy shares given the delay from the previously anticipated mid-September signing of the DA.

The Omani's own 25% of the subsidiary. This project is good for their tourism industry, which they are aggressively pushing. Some major construction outfits have been signed up (the other 15% ownership interest in LLP subsidiary). The pieces are all there ... just waiting for some wet ink to be applied!

And lastly ... it is technically a "penny stock". But once it breaches the $5 mark, a lot of others will be free to buy ... and thus add to its liquidity. That could / would be another reason for low volume.

New Message
Please login to post a reply