One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Oct 31, 2011 11:08AM

Oct 31, 2011 07:26PM

I'm pretty sure that if it were a problem the sultan would not have signed on as a 25% shareholder in LLC. And I'm pretty sure the sultan also knows that he's a partner in the other project(s). And I'm pretty sure the company is well aware of all of this.

Not to sound too annoyed, but what's your angle here? The facts are all laid out and it is well known that the culture in that part of the world just takes their time. I asked in an earlier post, don't recall if it was to you or another person, why the sultan would NOT sign the DA. No one responded. Patience is a virtue and is often in short supply in this country. Maybe that's why the "99%" are whining about the "1%" and not mentioning that they are the recipient of huge Federal outlays. They are impatient for more free goodies in the interest of "fairness".

The sultan will sign in his good time. In the mean time, this undeserved bashing of management and Omagine serves no good purpose. Unless, of course, you are not a shareholder and are shorting the stock. But I have no way of knowing that nor do I care. All I'm hearing is complaining. Look back at the public documents, put the pieces together and sit tight. If you have an answer as to why the DA would not be signed, would love to hear it.

Nov 01, 2011 11:10AM

Nov 01, 2011 11:36AM

Nov 01, 2011 12:07PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply