One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

You just hit on something that I hadn't even thought of (not the first time!): since the SEC approved the offering, etc., wouldn't it be up to management to pick the record date, etc. (despite our current government's pension for trying to take away our rights, piece by piece, and telling all of us what we can and can't do; what we can and can't think ... but I digress)? So management would not have picked 2/24 by accident, randomly, etc. I like this!

As for your question, the prospectus does not discuss any subsequent offerings of rights or warrants. So what you own on 2/24 governs the extent that you can participate in the rights offerings. As for the warrants, I'll have to reread the prospectus as I don't recall for certain if the 2/24 date also applied to the # of warrants you can excercise (I think it does). But, it seems to me, that it would be logical that the warrants would also be tied to the # of shares owned at 2/24. But it's all in the prospectus (first few pages ... don't have to read all 198 pages).

Have a great weekend and looking forward to 2/24!!! Yee Haa!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply