One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Thanks for your response. Agreed that the float needs to be much larger. If demand for the stock becomes high, the price will really take off. At that point, management may consider a split to increase the number of shares available. However, a forward split will not put a nickel more money into the company. Just as a reverse split didn't take any money away. The only way more money comes into the company is if new shares are issued by OMAG (as in the just completed rights offering). Assuming everyone fully excercised, which is not likely, the number of shares outstanding would only have increased by 25%, at the most. This helps increase the float AND puts more money into the company ($1.25/share, to be precise!). But just doing a split on shares already outstanding doesn't do anything except move the # of shares outstanding. The total book value and total market capitalization remain virtually unchanged. Let me know if you would like me to add more clarity to that for you.

I'm guessing they'll announce a date for the initial meeting this week and that meeting will be late April. Then, hopefully, a final meeting to sign the DA would be announced for May or June. I'm hoping this is all in 2012!

One last thing, I believe part of the funding for this project, once it gets under way, will be through borrowings ... mostly through the bank of Muscat. This was all laid out in an earlier 8k, but I don't recall the details. As long as the debt is not onerous, this will be good for shareholders.

Regards ...

New Message
Please login to post a reply