One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Al, sure feels like we somehow got off the track----- again. We could argue politics and the presidential race until the cows come home or even till Nov. 6th 2012, and there will be minimal or no agreement between the two sides (I'd lean toward the "NO AGREEMENT") . I'd like to propose a moratorium on this subject so we won't waste any more time typing and re-typing all of this garbage. I would like to offer one suggestion that if you MUST ventilate on this STUFF, to the right of the persons name sending every message there is a small rectangle which reads "send private message"". If we all use this method as offered by Agoracom, those that want to continue indefinitely this battle, can do so without bothering those of us who want to dream about how, and where ,we're going to spend our money made from the OMAG investments we watch daily.The presidential election "is what it is" and thankfully will be over on Nov. 6th (barring any hanging chads,or Supreme Court rulings) . As President Lincoln stated in his Gettysburg Address" the world will little note , nor long remember what we say here", so why are we squandering this valuable time debating and regurgitating this and that and what happened during presidents Hoover, Clinton ,Buckwheat or any administration for that matter------for purposes of this blog, who cares. (Exasperated) BILL---Let's get back and have some fun.

New Message
Please login to post a reply