One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

There are some baffling issues in here, such as the MOT staffer who states that a copy of the Shareholder Agreement was not in hand even though that was taken care of a year ago. The week delay of a response from the target response day from receiving the letter (september 19th instead of the 12th) is the exact example of their business culture I was looking for. Her Excellency states she'll have the response in a day, then four, then without notice it becomes 11 days. That is how they operate, get used to that if have not done so already. Americans are an exponentially faster-paced culture than most places in the world.

My fear is that the transformation of Omagine LLC into Omagine SAOC may take longer than October once all paperwork in handed into the MOT by October 3rd. National Day would be a perfect day to sign the DA, but if there are any delays in the transformation, then I can assure you we are looking at 2013.

The letter with all of the Shareholder signatures is a mere formality. The letters should be done on or before October 3, which gives the transformation 6 weeks before National Day.

It is now entirely up to Omagine to finish the transformation in time before this is another issue like it was in 2011 with the New SHA. That gives me hope, because Omagine is on the ball when it comes to being prompt and timely.

All in all, November becomes the new month of hope that the tranformation in OMAG SAOC can be completed and the DA is one step closer to being signed.

This is still the closest they've ever been, and the communication, as you can see, is consistent. There are objectives being completed on both sides. That's the positive out of the 8-k. There is progress.

Now we wait until November 18th to see what befalls our beloved Omagine.

New Message
Please login to post a reply