One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

No disrespect intended for management or anyone else, but I just reread the 8k carefully and am at a loss for the "... very positive news ...". The recent setback is the lack of a signing during Ramadan which, whilst never guaranteed, was strongly implied by our business partners (the Omanis). The set back includes the further delay. I think we all know and can expect substantial delays in the transformation of LLC into SAOC. Not saying its unreasonable to do this transformation, but only that it was unexpected that this would be thrown up as yet an additional action likely to be required before the DA is signed. The 8k mentions "... clerical and legal processes .." and those always seem to involve great delay. About the only thing that I can see as a positive is the minister's suggestion of a Nov 18 signing date ... but this was only a suggestion and no firm date has been agreed to. The other positive is that there remains no objections to getting this done ... but that's not a change. So, how does the adjective "very" come into play?

Management does not need to respond to this post ... I'm just putting my 2 Rials in.

New Message
Please login to post a reply