One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

This very revealing article looks to me that Chicago politics has arrived at the MOT. The old "grease my palm" before I go along with your project is glaringly evident, if there is any truth to these allegations. Whether this helps us or hinders OMAG is anyones guess.The fact that our project has gone just obout no where in the last several years coud signal that our management refused to play the "pay to play' game which is unfortunately rampant in our country, and that once any affected members of the overall decision making body,are indited and eliminated, perhaps the honest members can finally move forward once the diseased obstacles are removed. All of this is contingent upon the reporters' allegations being accurate. If they are, it could go a long way in explaning the frustrating and ludicrous delay upon delay upon delay! I want to reiterate that since OMAG has stalled,this could portend that "our guys" are on the correct side of the ethical football! LET'S ALL HOPE. ---------BILL

New Message
Please login to post a reply