One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Well, my guess is someone(s) are betting a positive outcome that a meeting has been had or will be had very soon, and that the RCA will have prevailed on the MOT. I have no information in this regard, but that's the only thing I can think of that would spark this nice move.

I spoke with Charlie K. yesterday and, as usual and as appropriate, he could not shed any light on the status of this. By the way everyone, yesterday was Charlie's 25th anniversary with Omagine. Congratulations, Charlie! I guess that puts things in perspective a little when it comes to us waiting for the DA. I'm sure we don't have another 25 years of waiting!!!

Well, if the MOT relents, hopefully this thing will be signed by March. And when it does, should see a nice pop as investors flock to our little company! Remember, the minister and the MOT have already said they want this expedited (I guess that word means something different in Oman than in the English speaking world) and want this project to get moving. So, it WILL happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply