One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

As I said many times in the past. We are playing in the court, with their rules, with their empires but with our balls and bats. When they want the game to be over they call strike three and your out, and and the only thing left for us to do is we pick up our bats and balls and the leave court never to return again.

A few months FROM THE TIME WE CALL IT A DAY, after we leave we look into the NEW Omagine project run by some middle eastern business people and we see that the agreement was signed in 24 hours. I WONDER WHY!!!

I used to say when this project comes to frusion, now I say if and when it becomes a reality I believe hell will freeze over first.

I'm still holding my stock certificates and one day I will have the most expensive wall paper money can buy.

I pray for FRANK, CHARLIE AND ALL OF OUR GOOD STOCKHOLDER FRIENDS TO FINALIZE THIS BEFORE THE END OF 2013 - THEN OUR WARRENTS WILL BE AS WORTHLESS AS THE STOCK

Ps. For any other stock holders i have a great deal. How would you like to buy the Empire state building from me, CHEAP - REAL CHEAP BUT I HAVE NO PAPERWORK, YOU HAVE TO JUST TAKE MY WORD THAT I CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN !!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply