One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Alfred - No worries re freaking out on your grammar. I find my time freaking out on what our president and our congress (BOTH parties) are doing (or NOT doing) is more important than jumping down a fellow shareholders' throat!

Thank you for your kind words ... I truly appreciate your comments. You are absolutely correct that management has an enormous amount at stake ... and to suggest they'd dilute theirs and our holdings just doesn't make sense. Whilst I have no inside track on this subject, I suspect share splits would have to come well after a strong run up in the price. Normally, splits are conducted when it is perceived that the price/share is out of the reach of small investors; which I always found interesting because even if a share is $1,000, surely a small investor would / could buy just 1 share. Whether they buy 100 shares at $10/share or 1 share at $1,000, they are still investing $1,000. I think some people may suspect a share split signals even stronger share growth lies ahead. Not sure if the data would support that.

Given our small float, it should be interesting to see how the (hopefully) overwhelming demand will impact the price.

Now, back under my rock again!

New Message
Please login to post a reply