One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Why, with all the positive talk of an impending signing of the DA; of the potential in a price to book value valuation; of the potential in the price earnings ratio of a growth stock (with no earnings), has the stock dropped back to the 2 level? These are appropriate techniques used in arriving at a market price. I'll tell you why. Because OMAG's technical picture has not been taken into consideration. To the best of my knowledge, techical analysis has never been discussed here at the forum. Enter now the realm of charts and technical analysis(101).

There is an ebb and flow ina stock's price movement. Stock narket tewchnicians have discerned various patterns of stock price behavior and developed "tools" to anticipate future price movements. Among these (bu certainly not all) are overbought and oversold conditions, reversion to the mean and 50 and 200 day moving averages.

With respect to OMAG, the stock had entereda heavily overbought position and is currently working it off. OMAG had experienced an alost five-fokd increase in its stock price, from a low of 0.61 on 2/5 to a high of 2.90 on 2/18... a short 2 week period. That was the flow. Now we're experiencing the ebb. This , I believe, is why the stock sold off.

I'm not able to provide OMAG's chart here but I can direct you to a website that will. Log on to stockcharts.com, type in OMAG, and you'll see its price in relation to its 50(blue line) and 200(red line) day moving averages.

New Message
Please login to post a reply