One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Personally, I'd like to know who's selling at $2.10. My sister is a psychologist and she could use the business.

Next week is it. I feel it in my bones. This time, I mean it!

The MOT has, along with other govt ministries, gotten past their past reticience (spelling?) (if we are to believe management's stories ... and I do believe them). The minister has taken a number of proactive steps behind the scenes (last fall), which was previously unheard of. His/their body language, comments, etc. all confirm management's explanations (Edison, with all due respect, no need to respond, we are all well aware of your opinions on this matter).

Nearly 2 weeks ago, the minister flatly said he is ready to sign the DA and all that is needed is for a minor fix to the deed ... which should only take about a week (in my opinion). I figure a week because it's minor and there is a lot of pressure on the MOT to get this done. And the RCA is anxious to get it done, too. So, far be it that a "lowly" ministry of housing (they have ministries for everything!) official drag this out.

One last thing. My prediction is that we'll see an 8k in a few days saying that the MOT has set a date to sign the DA ... and there will be much pomp surrounding said signing. This is a very big deal for all concerned, but especially for their country. It makes sense they'll want to make a big splash of the signing. This might delay the actual signing slightly, but I'm ok with that because it's free advertising. This will be news to many wealthy Omani's not yet in the know and could increase the demand for the stock.

That's it for now! My rock is for sale, by the way. Any one interested? Edison?

New Message
Please login to post a reply