One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Well, in response to the polite enquiries and in recognition of the kind designation of 'Dr B':

I have worked and advised on museum, exhibition, cultural and heritage propjects in every country in the Middle East except Bahrain and Iraq. From Libya in the east through the Gulf and up to Jordan and Syria. I have worked on National Museum's, including the Oman National Museum.

I currently spend about 40% of my time in the Middle East, mainly Saudi Arabia, on projects where I typically work as a direct advisor to clients who tend to be Government Agencies - Development Authorities, Ministry of Culture, Ministry of Education etc. I understand the processes in the region and also the challenges of getting things done - sometimes in getting decisions to move forward and sometimes in meeting expectations of speed of delivery that are totally unrealistic. Both are challenging in different ways.

Finally for this installment, I have been involved in Omagine since before it was Omagine, starting over 10 years ago now, so in terms of patience I have it in spades.

Good luck to all of us!

New Message
Please login to post a reply