One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Quote AltonG "But I am still hopeful."

This is about the weakest endorsement Ive seen from our annointed leader. In many posts skepticism seems to be returning. For me, I am influenced by Gibby who in retrospect has continued to be right in that no matter what releases say the bottom line is there is no deal- yet.

The newest twist with the deed after 10 yrs is so out of left field that its rather implausable as an excuse. I hope Im wrong but talk about pulling the rabbit out of the hat. It just seems so absurd after all this time and so many people involved on both sides that this supposed little problem has popped up.

Now, it seems that this minor detail isnt so minor and the powers at be are in no rush to have it addressed. Why is that? If they are so anxious and supportive than why not focus and get to the finish line. Instead from the press release it seems to be languishing in the usual govt red tape.

Anyway perhaps a surprise to the upside will occur, for once, and this deal will truly be reached . I guess we will find out. At this point it seems shaky and the market is not a believer

New Message
Please login to post a reply