One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Here we go again. Chalk up another hurdle before we reach the finish line. Speaking of hurdle, I'm reminded of the 110 meter hurdle race in which the runner has to clear a series of hurdles before he gets to the finish line. 13 seconds is a good running time. In the case of Omagine, it too had to overcome a series of hurdles in the 8 years I've held the stock (that's a little more than 13 seconds). If there is to be another hurdle, I think I know what it will be. Someone in the MOH took the Krooki papers home to work on them and the dog ate them. If anoyone ever questioned the validity of the expression "history repeats itself," he no longer has to. So much for editorializing.

Now for the good news... I think. In light of the 10-Q's positive tone, I do believe we will cross that coveted finish line. In previous posts I have stressed that 'increased volume' is an indicator of a story yet to unfold. Notwithstanding today's poor reaction to the 10-Q, I anticipate that any heavy volume would be on the upside. In face of the 10-Q's pronouncement, any heavy volume on the downside would be disastrous. Referencing heavy volume, over the past 5 years, daily volume exceeded 100,000 shs 20 times, 6 of them on the downside.

New Message
Please login to post a reply