One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Clarkster, no siree, not I. Just a touch of reality. I've been around this project since it's inception and for many years leading up to it. In fact I was wearing (honest injun Charley) my Contact Sports shorts yesterday when I jumped into the pool for the first time this year--they are virtually indestructible. But I digress. Contact Sports was my original entree into this project. Frank and Charley will explain I'm sure, at our celebration in NYC, the evolution from a clothing line coupled with warrants into a development project in Qatar to the current Omagine project. I've said this before but not for at least two years,that when the book is finally written about Alpha International,Contact Sports,Journey of Light, Qutopia, Omagine et al. that it certainly will end up in the fiction section because no one will "buy" that this "journey" (pun intended) is based upon reality. Sooo Clarkster, no dismay here. A tad weary perhaps, but that in my book is a notch or two above dismay. Enjoyed reminiscing ,----BILL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply