Free

Aug 04, 2014 02:37PM

Aug 04, 2014 04:31PM

Aug 05, 2014 10:40AM

Aug 05, 2014 10:45AM

Aug 05, 2014 11:01AM

Aug 05, 2014 11:25AM

Aug 05, 2014 11:54PM

JK, my guess is that there will be a ton of people kicking themselves that they didn't "load up" on this $2.00 stock. I recall telling some buddies about this opportunity as we were having dinner on New Years day. The price (without peeking---honestly) was,as I recall, around .82 or .83 cents. They would have multiplied their investment by 2 1/2 times. (Some of them have). Now we're at $2.02, the volume is growing---still anemic---(however never forget those days recently with zero,nada,zip shares traded) but growing nonetheless.Lately it appears that the "bottom fishers" are no longer able to take advantage of those harrowing dips in the price. The dips have been minimal (fingers crossed) and the march to the next phase is upon us. Once the DA is signed,Frank (Drohan not Sinatra) and Charlie ( K not Tuna) will undoubtedly spell out the next steps and that supposedly insignificant ,non-controversial,"one more paper" which we all feared, may actually turn out to be our friend now that we know that it was procuring commitments from all of the developers to adhere to the timelines as stated in the DA. Timelines are what I crave after enduring the years and years of unbelievable excuses, personnel changes, the feared Krooki Monster and on and on and on. Sooo JK I shall wind down my 4-K with a 4-cast that you will be wishing that you loaded up with more of your $5.00 stock.The DA WILL be signed soon, Alton and Nick will return from sunning their butts, Alton will once again get off---I mean dust off-- his abacus and give us his new and improved book value. Katie bar the door;the sky's the limit!---Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply