One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

The land will be appraised by 3rd party professionals. Since when is it hypothetical to turn to local real estate pros for their estimates? It does not seem unreasonable to use the low end of their opinions as a basis. And even if they are widely off, which is highly unlikely since they are the local professionals, it would still indicate what a strong book value play this project is ... until the revenue and profits start to be recorded. Then it's an ongoing business valuation proposition. Nevertheless, once the land is turned over to LLC, it's value will be recorded on the books. All of which should be by Q3 or year end, at latest.

And I think pretty much everyone else on this board would disagree with your assessment that nothing else has worked out so far and there's an awful long way to go, I'm still at a loss as to why you're still in and why you even care? I can't recall a single instance where you've expressed any positive thoughts, other than agreeing that you hope it works out.

So here we are. Ramadam and EID are finally over, the Omani's are back at work, the DA has been printed in anticipation of its signing, the ITC has been handed over to LLC, the Krookie has been revised and is in the hands of the MOT, who has given LLC a copy of it, the mystery letter has been received, signed, and returned and, for the first time, it appears nothing is left to be done but to get the signature. So it seems a lot has worked out, but it just took years to get done. And yet, you're the only one who sees "an awful long way to go."

Your last comments re lack of control and demons. Isn't that a normal part of life? This project certainly has had its share of twists and turns and demons, but that appears to be behind us now. But even if it isn't, that's life. Stuff happens. All the time.

Oh, and as to "what's the point" of making projections? My intent is to wait until the DA is signed before sharing them, that way there WILL be a point. Prior to the signing, there is no point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply