One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

As a shareholder, I called Charlie to ask him if the company had incurred any travel expenses (yet) for him to fly to Oman. He said it's very easy to get Business Class on short notice. I then objected to him incurring such a large expense but when he told me how tall he was (he's pretty tall!), I relented and granted my approval for business class. But told him not to make a habit of it. He made no promises. I also asked him to consider putting a picture of the signed DA book and the signature pages on the web site when done for all to see. He liked that idea ... again, no promises. Lastly, I gave him a polite (I hope) earful regarding the history of delays and even though I know it's a done deal, that even little delays like approving the asthetics, is frustrating at the least. Told him our patience with getting this done is thin and he understood. He gets it. He remains confident that we are " ... inches ..." away from the signing. I believe him.

I closed by asking him to get the heck out of the country asap. He laughed and we bid each other adieu.

New Message
Please login to post a reply