One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Clearly, I couldn't have put it better. I hope you're right about us coming back, but I don't see that happening. Maybe a little moderation, but not nearly enough. Why? Because the media, entertainment, high tech industry, and all levels of education and govt are infested with "progressive" thought. It's the not so new norm. Our children and their children are being taught by ex-hippies (as you discussed). What hope is there when even the sciences are corrupted in the pursuit of truth? Without taking sides on climate change (it used to be called global warming after it was called a new ice age coming after it was warned about the planet heating up, etc., etc.), any scientist that even wants to discuss the possibility that the world is not warming up, is ostracized, ridiculed and kicked out. Every large storm or weather event is automatically blamed on global warming without any analysis to show it to be so. And it's just assumed to be correct. When someone other than an African American kills a young African American, it's automatically assumed racism (which it might, but then again, it might not). I could go on and on, but you get it. Thanks for giving vent to my frustrations!

New Message
Please login to post a reply