One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
Message: Re: INTERVIEW: OMAGINE Addresses $2.5B Agreement With Omani Government

NICKMEISTER,Frank (Drohan not Sinatra) did attempt to DEFLECT and REDIRECT the celebration elsewhere (an effective strategy from an extremely experienced negotiator) but I held my ground and put up a "firewall" (don't you just love computer speak) so that he finally and unconditionally relented (43 1/3 minutes into the webcast) that the "Big Bash"would most certainly be held at the only fitting location,other than perhaps Oman, that being THE EMPIRE STATE BUILDING in none other than NYC. Thanks you George (Agoracom, not Washington) for doing what Harry Reid rarely does ,and that is to bring the subject up and confront it, so that it doesn't fall through the cracks and die. Won't it be great to meet everyone at what once was the tallest building in the world and read each others name tags which will, I'm sure, include his/her moniker as well as their real name.... Note to Charley, be sure to add large ID labels,tags or whatever,to the list of items to have at the celebration,--- As always,Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply