One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Oct 16, 2014 04:28PM

Oct 16, 2014 05:24PM

Oct 17, 2014 09:33AM

PYPR, very glad to hear that your neighbor loaned you his horse and thank heaven for that public library. I scooted out of Philly 44 years ago;moved to the county (Bucks) just to the north. Philly got much, much too "blue" for me. Although I'm "outta" the city ,we do have indoor plumbing AND electricity, by the way. I agree whole heartedly with you Beachmeister, in your post this AM. Nothing would please me more than if we can get several "big hitters" to start loading up on our shares. I'll even take a "slow squeeze" like a Boa Constrictor to watch these "shorts" lose their "shorts" (literally and figuratively), as the noose tightens and they run for cover. I'd say their day of making $ from this stock (at least on the short side) is coming to an end. We should thank them for making it possible for some of us, and our friends and family, to pick up shares at bargain prices, but enough is enough. It's time to get on with it now. We now could use an 8K,10Q ---or whatever, giving us, and those shorts (the market shorts,not my Contact Sports shorts), the scoop on timelines for "minor subjects" such as architectural and engineering plans, not to mention the official transfer of the land (It's ONLY 250 acres of beachfront (not Beachmeister) land. This reporting might just get those shorts believing that this project is for real, and just a pipe dream,----Bill---formery from Philly.

New Message
Please login to post a reply