One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Dec 08, 2014 08:04AM

Dec 08, 2014 09:06AM

I would suggest to my fellow "board" (not bored, by any means) members, that we stop micromanaging the aforementioned process with endless questions regarding all manner of details. It's beginning to sound like "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? When are we going to get there?" ... coming from the back seat of our cars that anyone who is a parent, is quite familiar with. I would venture that we have finally arrived in the town that grandpa lives in and it's only a few minutes until we pull into his driveway.

The process is cleary very complicated, but I have confidence that management is now fairly free, if not completely free, to press forward on multiple fronts at maximum warp. That doesn't mean everything will be done by year end and that we'll be fabulously wealthy by the close of the markets on 12/31. But it does mean no more endless, SENSELESS waiting for some bureaucrat to decide to do something. And I believe that a number of important steps have already been taken, behind the scenes, to expedite the flow of funds, and the movement of the project forward.

That being said, I thank Charlie for both his short and long versions. I do think it adds much more clarity and provides us with fuel for reasonable expectations regarding timing.

Dec 11, 2014 12:15PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply