One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

PIPER,I'm not friendly with your aformentioned soothsayer, but here is my prognostication on the sequence of the events you listed. First-Agoracom will pull a rabbit out of the hat and we will get stock quotes before the next Ice Age. Second-since the Keystone pipeline has been passed by the Senate,the House is a "given". Hopefully enough "dems" will see the light(at the end of the pipeline) and override the "obstructionists" threatened veto. Third-The silver shovel shall be pressed into the sand on the beach in Oman by Frank et al.,heralding the "start of something big". Lastly, may I assume that you are referring to Iran's nuclear threat. My fervent hope that they are neutralized by our negotiating skill---RIGHT---but more realistically by Benjamin Netanyahu and his boys REALLY neutralzing them--if you get my drift. ... Enjoy both of the games --both keeping score on the sequence of my predictions, and the one that Marshawn Lynch has so eloquently discussed at this week at his press conferences. ...BILL.

New Message
Please login to post a reply