One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Wow,

I did not expect such a quick, and at the same time such a comprehensive answer. Thanks a lot.

I am pleased the company has Plan B, and Plan C if needed.

I was referring to the most logical funding for the ‘Phase One Activities’ (my Milestone No2 - Beginning of the Project Development), and that was the release of the Deferred Cash Investment. You confirmed that not only the Contract is required, but the financing for the Phase One will have to be in place in order to get that money.

We are than going back to the same (or similar) Catch 22. I may be wrong and naive (most likely I am), but I still cannot see how anybody (even our partners) can sign any meaningful contract, or secure financing for the project with facts and figures almost 10 years old (remember $1.4bn estimated cost), hence the need for the start of ‘Phase One Activities’ (Project Development), hence the need for financing it .....

I hope the Land Evaluation can help.

So, I am still sticking to my milestones: 1- DA, 2- Project Development, 3- Construction Process, and am quite sure the stock price will reflect that.

By the way, my figures of $10.00 and $25.00,(not £25.00-typing mistake), are not based on my knowledge of stock market, but are the most common figures mentioned in relation to this project.

Happy Birthday Frank

New Message
Please login to post a reply