One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

JP, please don't take my term "myriad trepidations" as negative. You did list a number (OK perhaps not a myriad) of hurdles in your two "Another point of view" posts.The most recent post (yesterday) included your statement (which we all hope and pray is waaaaay off base ) as follows: "owning the land, and adding SOME NOMINAL VALUE to a company is one thing" etc.etc. JP were talking about 60% of THREE QUARTERS OF A BILLION (with a "B") DOLLARS of land being added to Omagine's books. Chump change it's not; "nominal value" it's not. Sooo once the bean counters decide how the value is handled this week, I believe most shareholders are anticipating a surge in the stock price. The next announcements,scheduled to be made shortly, relating to the financing and construction should blow the top off because sooner rather than later "the Big Boys" will finally take notice that OMAG has graduated from a penny stock to a Nasdaq candidate with wicked upside potential. Hopefully this explains position, Bill....... P.S. I never would intentionally upset any Pope.

New Message
Please login to post a reply