One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Clarkster,(by the way, sometimes you are Clarkster ;sometimes you're Clarkmeister--I like to keep you on your toes). Here is my story about the "reverse split" and I'm stickin to it! The net result (and that's all that really matters) was a 5-for-1 reverse split. The company took "The road less traveled"(Robert Frost) by starting with a 100-for-one reverse split followed immediately by a 1-for-20 forward split. I don't recall all of the details but I believe this "ring around the rosy"was performed to clean up odd lots of stock (kinda like when you defrag your computer).This process occured on 12/30/2009. On February the 10th, the letter "D" was added to the stock symbol..... (OMAG D) for 20 days to indicate that the splits were reflected in the market's reporting. After those 20 days with the "D", we returned to just the good old trusty symbol that we all know and love, and at that time I proclaimed "it's good to have you back again". Sooo 5-for-1 "gets the nod"---all else is superfluous......Bill.

New Message
Please login to post a reply