One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

I don't know if Charlie/Frank plan on issuing any news this coming week with the end of March upon us. I would assume yes since it was only days ago their 8k indicated they still expected some things to occur by month's end.

So, assuming things are occuring, and that will include publishing value of land, I would respectfully request management to take up the suggestion one of us folks made last week regarding a press release, etc. Make the announcement really, really big and please do not leave it to just an 8k. The valuation of the land and what it means to LLC and OMAG needs to be broadcast widely and loudly. I know I'm preaching to the choir on this.

I can't imagine no news next week. Here's praying that today's close is the last one below $2.00. I for one am tired of seeing Bill buying so low!

BTW, Charlie, if you want to issue a press release tomorrow (Fri), I'd be ok with that as it's my twin brother's birthday and I'd like to celebrate it with him! (He and I take turns celebrating our birthdays every other year ... that's how I stay "under 30").

New Message
Please login to post a reply