One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Just returned last night at 8PM. Fell asleep at midnight. I arose today (Tuesday) at 1:30 PM. First time I ever slept for 13 1/2 hours! Some fun that "jet lag". Meanwhile when I left on 4/21 AM the 4/20 closing price for OMAG was $1.85. The close today was $1.78. The .07 drop wasn't too bad but somewhere today the charts indicated a .25 drop to $1.53 on a massive volume of 70 shares. The quotes don't show the drop but the charts (both Agoracom and other brokerage accounts) do. What was that about? It's great to be back since the day I left we had a freeze warning,and as I drove home from the airport last evening the car thermometer read 86 degrees! Must be Al Gore's "global warming" kicking in--finally. Looking forward to some good news about the UA and the financing---see even though I "ducked out" of reality for two weeks, I still have my finger on the pulse of the project, Bill..................... P.S. One other note--the TV remote in the hotel we were staying had a cardboard sleeve around it. I am happy to report that the remote NEVER was removed from that sleeve. Not once did we even attempt to push the "on" button.( It really, really hurt not watching "The Wheel of Fortune" and those Kardashians).

New Message
Please login to post a reply