One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Bill, I just got off the phone with "Clarkster's" son. He gave me permission to update the board on his dad. It is with great sadness that I report that our friend passed away in his sleep on June 7, 2015. He had been ill, but was handling things pretty well. So his passing came as a shock to his family and friends. I would ask that, for those of you who are of a praying nature, to please keep his family in your prayers. They are really missing their dad, grampa, etc.

I won't use Clark's real name as I don't have permission to do that, but I can tell you that he was a real gentleman and cared very deeply for others ... even strangers that he would read about in the paper who had misfortune. He also really enjoyed his time on the board and had great respect for us. Clark reached out to me on this board a year or two ago on a hunch. It turns out that his sons went to school with my twin and I when we were young and Clark knew my dad and a number of our neighbors way back when. It was good to reminisce (sp?) with him ... ironically, his memory was a whole lot better than mine (I'm in my 50s, he was in his early 90s).

Anyway, here's to you, Clark, a man of integrity, grace, wisdom, emmense kindness and gentleness. The world is worse off with your passing. I for one will miss you. And I am sorry that you did not live to see your Omagine dream come true. At least your family will benefit from your foresight and wisdom. Clark, rest in peace and may God forever hold you close. You and your family, who miss you dearly. God bless, friend.

New Message
Please login to post a reply