One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

STOCKER if I am reading the "Daily Short Sale Volume" chart correctly, there is virtually no shorting taking place presently.I believe they are "licking their chops" anticipating a run up in price after the 10-Q is published either today or tomorrow and then they do their dirty work. It's strictly business. They have zero interest in the Omagine project as an investment; they simply are vultures looking to "play the market" and glean a few dollars here and there targeting stocks that have prices that whipsaw. Our stock has certainly been one of those so we are a prime target for this type of manipulation----legal manipulation I might add. Sooo I predict that IF we get a bounce in price due to whatever information is contained in the 10-K,our friends--the shorts--will return to OMAG. As of recently, they have been in someone elses playground, ruining their days, Bill.... P.S. I'd love to hear from you Stocker,or anyone else for that matter, on this subject before the 10-K is released. Am I all wet?

Aug 18, 2015 05:04PM

Aug 19, 2015 02:16PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply