One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Sep 20, 2015 12:18PM

Sep 21, 2015 07:58AM

Sep 21, 2015 08:41AM

Sep 21, 2015 09:23AM

Hey Bill, a dream like that will be well received if in fact we get some BIG news very soon. As you know I was one of the lucky ones to buy up a lot of those cheap shares on that last dip. I can never have too much at this point and will take advantage of any dip that comes our way while we wait. The only ones selling are those fearful of a major market crash and those who have just lost patience.

It would be entirely different if the selling was due to a real concern, but given what has transpired over this summer, you would have to be rather desperate to sell your shares now. We saw a nice 2 week run in early July when the signing happened, but everything slowly dropped off without any proper follow through. It was the perfect opportunity for an IR firm to step in and create additional exposure with investor presentations to the right crowd.

Personally, I think what is needed more than anything right now is exposure. If they would launch an all out investor campaign to explain the situation at hand, it would draw in enough new money to get this moving and catch the attention of much more. What we don't need is another POP-n-DROP scenario to scare everyone away except for the day traders. We need to establish a nice upward trend to attract real investors vs the flippers.

Past performance of the stock has been a real stickler for many when contemplating an entry position. Once we can establish consistent volume to a point where the market isn't worried about the liquidity issue, we will begin to see our investment here grow more consistently. A reputable IR firm should know how to accomplish this in short order with various investor awareness campaigns designed to attract the right type of investors.

The upside here is absolutely phenomenal, while the downside risk is almost non-existant. The liquidity issue is a real concern and should be addressed asap. I really think when we can establish an average daily volume over 25k shares, investors would be willing to take up a starter position and do some serious DD. Just word of mouth alone could get this rolling enough to catch the market's attention.

Do we know where we stand with an IR Firm to promote the company? It would be extremely beneficial for everyone involved if they could make this a priority. This is an investment story that really requires some much needed exposure in the coming months. When that happens is when this ball will start rolling without the volume drying up. Cheers!

Sep 23, 2015 07:57PM

Sep 23, 2015 09:38PM

Sep 23, 2015 11:31PM

Sep 25, 2015 02:17PM

Sep 25, 2015 04:40PM

Sep 28, 2015 06:29PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply