One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

PIPER, I'm "wit" you. Me thinks that when this "BIG NEWS" breaks, that has appeared in my dreams , and is interrupting my sacred sleep, Francis (Drohan not Pope) will make an appearance----Who knows,maybe even Pope Francis will appear in Philly? Stranger things have happened. As far as the share price dipping below $2.00 ---- I, as a "cockeyed optomist" (that's from Rodgers and Hammerstein's Broadway show and movie--"Oklahoma"--for your benefit Piper) view this as a touch of Divine Intervention to allow those of us that are totally sold on, and committed to, this Omagine "thing" to accumulate more shares at rediculously obscene prices. Soon the "Divine window of opportunity" will slam shut and those of you not taking advantage of it will begin having dreams-----errr---nightmares--of your own, wondering what the heck you were thinking allowing your inertia to dominate. ......... Also a quick "shout out" to you Cowboy (Crookedneck). Your last post was very well written and informative. I haven't replied because I'm still reading and absorbing it. Keep on keepin on, and continue to share your words of wisdom.--------- Everyone have a super weekend and always remember the words of that great entertainer and philosopher, Jiminy Cricket. "When you wish upon a star your DREAMS COME TRUE". Here's hoping that the Super Moon-- lunar eclipse this Sunday will do the trick! If you miss it, the next show is 2029 about the time the next "Super" opportunity like Omagine comes along!

New Message
Please login to post a reply