One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

What I would like to see (besides an announcement regarding financing date and CCC) is for an experienced interviewer to carefully interview each candidate for an hour on TV to let them go into the substantive issues and how and why their approaches would work. That would save the time and pettiness often seen in the debates and give the candidates a fair and lengthy time to explain / sell themselves to the electorate. Ronald Reagan was very good at explaining his positions and why he felt they would work (whether you agreed with him or not, at least you had his detailed explanations).

I doubt Mr. Trump would allow for this as he has, todate, shown no substance. But as more of the lower tier candidates drop out, more time can be spent on the top 3 - 4 which will eventually become the top 2 - 3, etc.

That being said, because this is a good idea (I got it from someone else), it likely won't fly. Sigh. Bye.

And thanks to Agoracom for the tourism / Oman article. Will read it at lunch. Thanks a bunch. When did I become a poet, don't you know it?

New Message
Please login to post a reply