One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

ALTON, you are a "side windin,bush wackin,son-of a-beach". I can smell a rat, a mile away.You colluded with Stocker--even though I'm quite certain he was unaware of your mischief. The article posted by "Pink" immediately after your "true confession" is interesting. We are certainly leading from behind--aren't we. That makes the upside potential exponentially explosive---on the upside. The author doesn't get involved with the nuts and bolts of why the stock price is depressed--he only uses analyst's calculations pertaining to assets,liabilities, NCAV etc. That's what journalists, Alton and Wall Street does. The real story behind the numbers is---and you've heard this before from more people than just me---the two upcoming signings. Once they are "in the bag" then let the calculators calculate.Regards, Bill Of Omag Board.... P.S. I'm leaving now for the day with "The High Command" ( my wife) and another couple, for Atlantic City. I mention this only because if anyone takes a swipe at me, the only reason that I don't respond in kind, is that I shall be otherwise occupied at a Roulette table or one of Bobby Flay's tables, until I return later this evening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply