One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

STOCKER, I'm with your opening sentence 100%. I'd bet the house on it. We part ways however, on your second point. The "shareholders " are only reacting to the most recent company reports that unequivically imply that the company is very close (they may not have used the word soon) but anyone reading those reports would conclude that the company was "telegraphing" that an end was in sight--to getting both the Financing Agreement and the Construction Contract completed. Sooo we shareholders are reacting to what was written in the reports. Having said that, those of us that have been invested in Omagine for many ,many years, know fully, that to this point, practically all of the completion dates projected have NEVER come to fruition according to the timetable espoused........... But... (good news) each and every one of the major steps HAS BEEN ACCOMPLISHED to date. We're just "gonna"have to wait ---hopefully not till Ramadan---till the deed is done Regards,--as Al referred to me four days ago "Bill of the Board"---not Bill (CFO).

New Message
Please login to post a reply