One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Bill I just love reading your comments, as they truly capture much of what I think. Yes you couldn't help to feel bad for Mitchell as these somewhat ignorant responders only dwell on what they don't care for. I highly doubt that any of them ever invested in any speculative stock in their lifetime. They were hoping for a blue chip company that provided a sure thing at a huge discount.

However, it is an example of how important an investors relation department is needed to bring some awareness to the stock and set the record straight with actual facts about the Omagine Project. The way it stands now, most think OMAG is a joke. I am with you Bill, let them think what they want, because they are really insignificant at this point with their poor DD skills. I have my OMAG shares tucked away for safe keeping and when the opportunity arises, I will continue to slowly add to my stockpile during this wait peroid, but management really does have to step up their game soon or we will see others selling out due to this frustration.

Take care and Happy Trails to you from this ole worn out, well weathered, cheesehead, cowboy. Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply