One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Feb 25, 2016 12:49PM
Feb 25, 2016 02:48PM

Alton, I agree with your assessment, which to me means that the land is not a very liquid assest, since an investor group would have to view this enterprise as viable. I'm thinking that for such a situation to arise we would ( I still have a few shares ) have had to fail to obtain financing. In that case we would not have much to no leverage to negotiate with a group to buy out the company. I know this sounds pessimistic and perhaps to some disloyal. However, I have been very concerned that we are in Qatar seeking financing and not Oman. I would like very much for there to be promising news in order to jump back into the company. I still have a strong emtional bond after probably over ten years of participation. While I have risked an accumulated $75,000- $80,000 over that period, I know that is a paltry sum compared to management's investment. I also know that I have always been poised to benefit from their vision, money, sweat and tears. I believe that the outcome at this time is subject to circumstances beyond management's control. Should this enterprise not succeed it will not be as a result of management's role.

Thank again,

Al

Feb 28, 2016 03:54PM

Feb 29, 2016 11:59AM

Feb 29, 2016 04:08PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply