One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free
Message: Oman ranked in the top 10 countries to visit in 2017

EDDIE, are you sure you're not actually Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, or even Keith Olberman in disguise?  Your posts are constantly laced with caustic ,cutting and sarcastic remarks. I fully realize that opposing views and discusions on topics are a healthy excersise , but your jabs always seem to be mean spirited. There is an old saying that I have lived by for my entire adult life. I shall share it with all of the AGORACOM (Omagine) message board participants. This was written in the context of an employee/emplorer relationship...but it can, and does, translate to many other business and personal relationships in our lives.That saying that I hold dear, and have imparted to my four (now adult) children goes as follows: ............................    

IF YOU WORK FOR A MAN, in Heavens name, WORK for him.If he pays you wages which will supply you bread and butter,work for him; speak well of him;stand by him and stand by the institution he represents. If put to a pinch,an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness. If you must vilify,condem and eternally disparage-----resign your position,and when you are outside, damn till your heart's content, but as long as you are part of the institution, do not condem it. If you do that, you are loosening the tendrils that are holding you to the institution,and the first high wind that comes along,you will be uprooted and blown away, and probably will never know the reason why.  I pray that all of you have a great 2017 and beyond, Bill of the Board.    

New Message
Please login to post a reply