One mile of Ocean Front, One Incredible Real Estate Development

Multi-Billion Dollar Agreement Signed With Oman

Free

Apr 07, 2017 12:01PM

Apr 08, 2017 09:00AM

Hi Bill,

Please do not get me wrong. My heart is still there, but brain....

Let's use your WWII logic. Even in 1941 everyone knew that if the USA with its overwhelming economic power is to enter the war, that would be the end for Hitler and his cohort. As simple as that. Churchill knew that, he played on that card, and Pearl Harbour was, in a way, a blessing for him, and as it happens, for the rest of the world. If that was not the case, he could have repeated his 'never give in' mantra till the end of the days.

Where is, and who is, even in theory, the USA in our story? Tell me your best scenario you can imagine. I will buy it.

As mentioned earlier, my view is that management URGENTLY has to raise some $10-15mil to start with the new feasibility study, produce new facts and figures together with marketing material in order to attract proper investment. The other way will be for some large developer (USA in this parable) to enter, and probably buy the company out. I do not think anyone on the board is very keen on this scenario, but please feel free to  suggest something else.

However, even if we get some large saviour interested, and do not want to sell Omagine for peanuts, we again need that damned feasibility study. I still have a dream, and will be here to the end of the world, but simply cannot find any way out of this conundrum. 

Apr 10, 2017 11:55AM

Apr 10, 2017 02:01PM

Apr 10, 2017 02:23PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply